Annual and Research Reports
This is the application submitted by the state of Virginia to the US Department of Education that funded the VPI+ grant. It provides background and plans for Virginia's preschool expansion.
- Virginia Application for Preschool Development Expansion Grant (PDF)
- Abstract of Virginia Application (PDF)
SRI Research Reports
In the Fall and Spring of each year, SRI provides the state two types of reports, Formative and Summative reports. The Formative reports includes information about program enrollment, access and quality, training and technical assistance provided by state partners, and professional development/coaching activities provided by divisions. The Formative reports also include a set of recommendations for divisions and partners to improve the implementation of the grant. The Summative reports provide child data at the state- and division- levels.
- SRI Formative Report - Fall 2015 (PDF)
- SRI Formative Report - Spring 2016 (PDF)
- SRI Formative Report - Fall 2016 (PDF)
- SRI Formative Report - Spring 2017 (PDF)
- SRI Summative Report: Fall 2015 (PDF)
- SRI Summative Report: Spring 2016 (PDF)
- SRI Summative Report: Fall 2016 (PDF)
- SRI Summative Report: Spring 2017 (PDF)
- SRI Annual Report - Summer 2016 (PDF)
- SRI Annual Report - Summer 2017 (PDF)
The Center for Advanced Study of Teaching and Learning (CASTL) submits annual reports to the state every summer. The first report, below, summarizes the initial visits CASTL made to divisions in Summer 2015 to initiate consultation. It includes recommendations for state partners and CASTL to improve support to divisions/programs.